Back to sleeping in the living room
Oct. 13th, 2026 10:23 pmIt was so nice to be warm and to get some sleep exclamation mark. And I dreamt e.m. I had a detailed and immersive dream about being in some dark, dingy part of Japan in between train connections. But there's no train out of Japan. And I heard Japan is super clean.
I don't like having my bedclothes in the living room because the living room was already messy; now it looks even messier, more crowded. But I'm not gonna waste energy dragging them in and out of my bedroom every day. It's like the liquid iron no longer has any effect. I've been having so much of it. Maybe it has expired. I have had it for a rather long time.
I wasted part of this afternoon recovering from a self-inflicted migraine. I just didn't have enough fluids I think. My usual treatment didn't work and I turned to the pills that give me anxiety. They work better than the rizatriptan.I'm trying to not freak out too much. I just had some 5-htp and a tiny bit of glycine. Maybe they can calm me down.
At least I finished reading the transcript for a whole podcast episode, albeit a shirt one. That's something I've never done in a single sitting.
So I ended up off the computer for the whole evening after dinner. I lay down to calm down, then read a bit of chinese from my rarely used chinese reader. Not looking at screens in the evening is supposed to help me sleep, so I'm back on just to post this then I'll get off the computer again to see whether I sleep any better tonight.
I feel so damned disabled. post-mood: not right