disappointed_lesbian: (Default)
[personal profile] disappointed_lesbian

Still not sleeping, so I'm not recovering from all the walking I've been doing. I started getting sharp pains in my left foot on my way home from grocery shopping today. I had to get on the local shuttle instead of walking home. I was in front of Whole Foods so I went inside to check for vegan pizza. There was none. No one carries vegan pizza anymore. Disappointing. I don't really need any, however. I have leftover baguette as well as canned tomatoes and pizza seasoning, so I can make a low-calorie alternative.

My aural comprehension of mandarin is developing quite well. I'm glad.

Vulva continually on fire; I need sex badly. Yesterday morning was finally able to masturbate after not being able to for a long time. It was good; I fantasized about the endocrinologist.

Normally I break my diet and have a regular breakfast on grocery day. Not today! Not yesterday either. I had my usual: a few slices of japanese yam. I'm getting damned good at this undereating thing.

Today was my follow-up appointment with the social worker. No melatonin or magnesium glycinate, but there's a work therapy person who says he can take on a new client. Great! But he hasn't been able to contact me because of my shitty phone situation. So I asked whether we could email or whether I could call him. I got a number and the social worker is going to call me back tomorrow with an answer about emailing because the va has some privacy policies surrounding email. She's also going to call the outside organization that helps veterans. I emailed them but haven't gotten a response. People prioritize phone calls and ignore email, I've noticed. I just haven't had the energy to call anyone.

Today I tried a tasty new hot cereal: 7-grain cereal from the community market. Actually it doesn't really have much of a taste; I like it the same way I like oatmeal: it goes well with fruit/nuts and has a very pleasing texture. The variety of grains gives it an even more pleasant texture than the oats. I'm gonna have to go for more.

A large womon got on the bus yesterday with two bulky pieces of luggage. She couldn't get one piece underneath her seat and I eventually did it for her. She offered me a coke. Sloppy fat person pulling a coke out of her bag. I was grossed out. She needs to lay off the coke. I of course don't drink soda: it's strong and full of empty calories. Not refreshing at all, more like drinking a combination of syrup and fire. Just a sick and seriously unhealthy item that shouldn't even exist: artificial color, half a meal's worth of calories that are all sugar...

post-mood:uncomfortable

Page generated Oct. 16th, 2026 08:42 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios