disappointed_lesbian: (Default)
[personal profile] disappointed_lesbian

Today has been a struggle. I didn't sleep last night. Cold feet again. Cold feet alternated with hotflashes, which heat up only my upper body. I've been sipping my liquid iron at bedtime but I haven't been taking enough apparently. I've ended up on the floor several times because I was too exhausted to keep standing.

I spent hours searching online for new undershirts. I think I'll just make do with my two compression shirts for now, maybe buy some type of chest brace as a supplement. Washing the shirts every day is a pain in the ass but I don't have money for more and they aren't comfortable enough to be worth the money anyhow. Actually no, maybe I'll buy some cotton shirts anyhow. Synthetic fabrics are suffocating.

'Tis the season of free fruit. Last month I picked clean the pear tree that's in front of the property manager's unit. There weren't many apples this year, but I took what I could from the apple bush too. I got apples from neighbors this month. Recently I noticed that the figs at my apartment complex looked ripe and this evening I sampled one. I don't find figs terribly tasty but these fresh ones would probably be great for sweetening some oatmeal.

My face felt more supple pretty much immediately after I put on my new facial moisturizer, and continued to feel supple throughout the day. I felt so confident about the upcoming improvements in my skin that I did another skin peel this afternoon. I will be so relieved if I finally get my skin issues under control, yet still so far from finding a partner.

My body is looking pretty good now that the bloat has gone down again. Still too much fat on the hips, thighs, and posterior, however. The scale said one hundred and twenty yesterday.

The goddamned hematology scheduler never called. Or my phone app malfunctioned.

I need a new pair of shoes so badly.

I managed to pick my neck bloody today trying to extract what felt like an ingrown hair.

post-mood:not sleepy anymore

Page generated Oct. 16th, 2026 08:42 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios