Today has been unusually productive. It's a cleaning day and I actually did a fair amount of cleaning: scrubbed the bathtub/shower, vacuumed the whole apartment, swept and mopped the bathroom floor. I did laundry even though I had to go out for quarters. I have energy today. I've figured out that need at least 1.5 doses of magnesium for halfway decent sleep.
But I feel lonely and it looks like my whole life is going to be that way. I can't even find anyone online to talk to. To be more accurate, I don't have any good places to look. I'm not on mainstream social media (which probably isn't a good place to look anyhow), and niche social media is dead.
I'm trying to bury myself in studying mandarin, working on my physique, and various errands to distract myself from this emptiness in my life.
I finally started doing the majority of my physical therapy exercises this evening. I've been forgetting. They're boring as hell because I have to hold static stretches for thirty seconds or more.
Today I got for free two dinner plates and what I hope is a sci-fi novel. It might be fantasy. I've been eating off a broken plate. It actually hasn't really been a problem so I guess I didn't really need the plates. I guess I grabbed them just in case. They won't be available forever.
I had real issues I wanted to post about. Like what horrors are going to occur when these adolescent school shooters from the suburbs get released into general population in the adult prisons and come face-to-face with hardened criminals. Ok I just posted about it. But I developed a seemingly random stomachache this evening so I can't think much.
post-mood:in pain